The “GIANT Village” is a massive Open Air Block Party held on the streets of Downtown Los Angeles.
Spanning four blocks of Wilshire Boulevard and Hope Street, the location of the GIANT Village is one of its greatest assets… tree lined streets, luxury hotels and towering skyscrapers provide a surreal backdrop to this Summer's Largest 21+ Music Festival.
Almost overnight, we'll transform three acres of city streets into a unique “music festival meets nightclub” setting featuring:
• An abundance of bars, identified by their Red Tented Tops, providing premium liquors, imported beers, wine, champagne and all mixers.
• A food court offering a variety of goodies including Salads, Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Sandwiches, Teriyaki Bowls, Burritos Enchiladas and Novelty Carts featuring Pretzels, Churros and Ice Cream.
• Deluxe Mens and Womens restroom units with interior lighting, sinks, mirrors and attendants.
• 2 ATMs and the “Giantology” Emporium where you can snag one of the coveted Limited Edition GIANT Village Shirts
• 2 Luxury Hotels offering 2000 deluxe rooms located within one block of the Village. Rooms are available now from $139 / night at giantvillage.com
• 5 stages: 3 outdoor stages and 2 clear covered structures featuring Internationally Acclaimed Artists and the World's Top DJs
• The Pegasus VIP Lounge featuring a premium open bar, private entrance and modern décor – VIP Tickets required, see “VIP Tickets”
• The famous GIANT Ferris Wheel.
Get ready for an unparalleled “Summer in the City” experience… enter at 6th and Hope Street across the street from the Downtown Standard Hotel.